SELLING A HOME WITH LARA
The goal when selling a home for a client is always to sell it at the highest price possible in the shortest amount of time. It's a tricky balance.
Lara's MBA and analytical skills serve her clients well in this process. She creates a thorough business plan for each property. This includes a detailed price analysis and marketing plan uniquely suited to the property. In addition,
Lara James Homes provides detailed customer service:
Sellers feel confident listing with Lara James Homes because they know:
- Skilled staging consultant
- Professional photography
- Exceptional marketing - your home will show its best online and in person
- How to stage their home
- How to prepare for showings
- What their net proceeds will be under different price scenarios
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale
of your home:
1. The Local Advantage
- Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home
from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising
- Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on
search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns
- It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target
your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch
- Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage
to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
To find out more about selling your home,